Looking for a new support network? Birth to 5 playgroups are here [Clackamas Co.]
Thanks to Wendy Hays of Healthy Start/Healthy Families of Clackamas County for information about ten Clackamas County playgroups.
Playgroups are facilitated by trained volunteers & provide opportunities for both children & parents to socialize & learn from each other. Parents can share common experiences and concerns, develop lasting friendships, and form new support networks.
You can view the flier here for more information or to share with parents.
- CANBY - WEDNESDAYS, 10-11:30AM - Bethany Church, 450 S. Ivy St.
- CLACKAMAS - TUESDAYS, 10-11:30AM - Valleyview Church, 11501 SE Sunnyside Rd,
Clackamas. INDOOR PLAY PARK SETTING. Enter at north entrance – meet us in the gym.
Follow the signs. Basketball court for adult play too!
- GLADSTONE - MONDAYS, 9:45-11:15AM ( INDOOR USE ONLY))
THURSDAYS, 3:00-4:30PM ( INDOOR & OUTDOOR PLAY AREA).
Gladstone Center for Children and Families 18905 Portland Ave. Across from Gladstone HS.
Please note the following cancelation dates: 2/4, 2/18, 2/25, 4/1, 4/29, 5/13, 5/27, 6/3
- MILWAUKIE - WEDNESDAYS, 10-11:30AM Milwaukie Christian Church, 5197 SE King Rd.
- OAK GROVE - WEDNESDAYS, 9:30-11AM (NEW) starting 2/6 Good Roots Church,1908 SE
Courtney Rd. (off McLoughlin) - NEW - Special "Play-N-Learn" hands-on activities.
- OREGON CITY - TUESDAYS, 9:30-11:00AM OC United Methodist Church, 18955 South
End Rd. (South of Warner Parrot Rd.)
- SANDY - WEDNESDAYS, 10:30AM-NOON Sandy Adult Community Center, 38348 Pioneer
Blvd. INDOOR PLAY PARK SETTING.
- STAFFORD/TUALATIN - FRIDAYS, 10-11:30AM Rolling Hills Community Church, 3550 SW
Borland Rd., Tualatin (off Stafford Rd. near I-205 and Wankers corner). Enter the west side of the
church (find green playgroup sign) and follow the hallway to the right. Enter at room 109.
- WEST LINN - WEDNESDAYS, 10-11:30AM Sunset Fire Hall, 2215 Long St. West Linn (next to
Sunset Park). INDOOR PLAY PARK SETTING.
- WILSONVILLE - THURSDAYS, 10-11:30AM Wilsonville United Methodist Church, 7355 SW
Wilsonville Rd. (next to Rose Lane - by Bridgecreek Apts).
Promote your program
"We have been getting a lot of participants for our financial education through 211, so thanks for helping us spread the word- you guys are a great resource!"
- Talia Kahn-Kravis, Program Coordinator, Innovative Changes
Comment spammers continue to attack the 211info blog. We have disabled comments until the issue can be fixed. Please email 'matt at 211info.org' with comments or inquiries. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- June 2013 (8)
- May 2013 (21)
- April 2013 (21)
- March 2013 (35)
- February 2013 (38)
- January 2013 (45)
- December 2012 (27)
- November 2012 (49)
- October 2012 (57)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (35)
- July 2012 (20)
- June 2012 (19)
- May 2012 (20)
- April 2012 (6)
- March 2012 (12)
- February 2012 (15)
- January 2012 (6)
- December 2011 (10)
- November 2011 (25)
- October 2011 (10)
- September 2011 (29)
- August 2011 (25)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (11)
- May 2011 (32)
- April 2011 (21)
- March 2011 (9)
- February 2011 (6)
- January 2011 (8)
- December 2010 (11)
- November 2010 (8)
- October 2010 (2)
- September 2010 (3)
- July 2010 (4)
- June 2010 (6)
- May 2010 (5)
- April 2010 (5)
- March 2010 (6)
- How you could qualify for a health insurance tax credit
- How to get your most important parenting questions answered for FREE
- How text messaging is changing health and social services – and what 211info is doing about it
- Top 12 health and social services events in Oregon
- Meet 211info's new CEO, Dan Herman [Video]