Beginning at 10am Monday, September 18, 2017, Housing Opportunities of SW Washington (HOSWWA) will offer pre-applications to low-income individuals and families who qualify for special funding vouchers known as NED, or Non-Elderly, Disabled.
To be eligible, the household must meet the following requirements:
- Must be between 1 and 4 persons that qualify for zero (studio), one (1), or two (2) bedrooms by HOSWWA's administrative policy
- Head of household or spouse must be disabled at admission to the program
- Head of household or spouse must be less than 62 years of age at admission to the program
- Maximum family gross income cannot exceed 50 percent of area median income
- Applicants must reside in Cowlitz, Pacific, Lewis, or Wahkiakum counties
Pre-applications will only be accepted for the NED Housing Choice Voucher program. Pre-applications are available at 801 11th Avenue in Longview, and on the HOSWWA website beginning at 10am Monday, September 18, 2017, and must be submitted no later than 4:30pm on Thursday, September 21, 2017. For more information, visit the website or call 360-423-0140.