Healthy Smiles is a cavity prevention program for children ages 0-5 and pregnant women in Clackamas County. Free oral health screenings, dental information and fluoride varnishes are provided to pregnant women and young children at WIC Nutrition Fairs.
Participants do not have to be enrolled in WIC to receive the Healthy Smiles services, which are available in English and Spanish; an interpreter line is also available. For details, ask a WIC staff member or call Susan Berns-Norman at 503-742-5948.
WIC Nutrition Fairs will be offered at these locations:
· Oregon City WIC, 999 Library Court: 11am-6:30pm Nov. 15, Dec. 13 and Jan. 10.
· Wichita WIC, 6031 SE King Road, Milwaukie: 9am-4pm Nov. 16, Dec. 14 and Jan. 11.
· Canby WIC, Ackerman Center, 350 SE 13th Ave, Canby: 9am-4pm Nov. 17, Dec. 15 and Jan. 12.
· Sandy WIC, 38872 Proctor Blvd., Sandy: 9am-4pm Nov. 18; 9am-4pm Dec. 16; and Jan. 13.
· Happy Valley WIC at Sunnyside Health Center, 9775 SE Sunnyside Road, Suite 200: 9am-4pm Nov. 14, Dec. 12 and Jan. 9.
· Gladstone WIC, 18905 Portland Ave., Gladstone: 8:30am-3:30pm Nov. 4, Dec. 9 and Jan. 20.