Susan G. Komen Oregon and SW Washington will be hosting two "health rallies" in order to make breast and general health information and resources available to the public. Here's what you can expect:
- Low-cost/no-cost screening resources
- Komen Latina Initiative information
- General health, wellness and social services information
- Health insurance and Affordable Care Act information
- Komen Treatment Access Program information
The first event takes place Friday, August 7, 9am-12pm in Gresham at Les Schwab, 390 NE Burnside Rd, Gresham, OR 97030. The second event will be held Friday, September 4, 9am-12pm in Beaverton at Les Schwab, 15825 SW Walker Rd, Beaverton, OR 97006.
Joining Susan G. Komen Oregon and SW Washington at both events are Kaiser Permanente NW, 211info, Familias en Acción, Northwest Family Services.